2 posts • Page 1 of 1
The K3-Cottage is supplied with the built-in ArchiCAD conversion module. With this module you can send your K3-Cottage files to ArchiCAD and open the ArchiCAD projects in K3-Cottage. When exchanging files with ArchiCAD, the K3-Cottage creates the ArchiCAD-format file. But keep in mind that ArchiCAD doesn’t “know” some specific objects such as logs, treenails or screwjacks, etc. Thus, this type of objects would loose their specific characteristics in ArchiCAD. In the pictures you can see how the K3-Cottage drawings and the house model look when converted to ArchiCAD. The K3-Cottage can also save the house models and other objects in DXF file format, so that they can be opened in 3ds Max for example.
- Archicad resulted. 3D view.
- Archicad resulted. 3D view.jpg (427.56 KiB) Viewed 618 times
- Archicad resulted. Floorplan.
- Archicad resulted. Floorplan.jpg (427.29 KiB) Viewed 618 times
- K3-Cottage expanded views.
- K3-Cottage expanded views.jpg (1 MiB) Viewed 618 times
- K3-Cottage four views.
- K3-Cottage four views.jpg (502.92 KiB) Viewed 618 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest