Program interface and "How to ...?"

Moderator: Nayakayee

Nayakayee

Program interface and "How to ...?"

Postby Nayakayee » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:03 pm

Post here any questions about using the program and performing any specific tasks.

Nayakayee

Re: Program interface and "How to ...?"

Postby Nayakayee » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:50 am

- Is it possible to divide a wall in a position by my choice, for example in a notch? I just found automatically or technology`bricks`. Or have I to divide each log separately?
- In order to divide the logs in the way you want it click: House/Log/Divide/Divide automatically. Then, in the right-hand bottom corner of the screen find Parameters and click. In the appeared window you can set the parameters for automatic division of logs. By clicking the Division priorities button you can range the division rules by their importance. Just select the rule and click Above or Below. Generally the designer divides the logs automatically and then divides some special logs one by one. Don't forget to use the Shift of division point command after you have divided the logs automatically. Thus, you can move the resulted division points manually. One more note: the division of logs is affected by the maximum log length value. This can be altered in the Project parameters card (Alt+F9). This card is also represented by the small house icon which stands 8th from the left in the upper left-hand corner of the screen. In this card click the Material bookmark and set the Max log length.

You can always see the detailled description of division of logs by calling the Help. Click Help and type: logs division in the search field.

Return to “K3-Cottage software forum”